Wednesday, March 3, 2010

*Long exhale*

The last day of the swim lesson session is always a trying time. On this occasion it was made even more difficult due to the fact that yesterday when I stayed after my shift to work on my report cards I discovered that there were none of the level I largely teach. So I found the originals, along with card-stock in the appropriate color (very important) and made my way to the copy room only to discover that it was being serviced (like what I did to your mom last night). That meant I had to do it all today before my guard shift, which made for a very long day.

So here I sit tappin' these keys and rockin' out to some MF Doom, completely glad to be done with it all. (Click the link for a snippet, you won't be sorry.)

In other news I thought I was going to die last night, woke up about 5 and could barely breathe. It was like I was trying to breathe through a straw, a straw with it's sides coated with lard. Not sure if I've developed asthma or if I have water in my lungs from too much time spent in the water. It's the second time this has happened, third if you count once when I was little, and now know what it feels like to suffocate.

It sucks.

Other than that things are peachy-fuggin keen. Hope everyone else is well. Peace for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment