Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Best 2009 Ever!

I said this about 2008 one year ago and '08 sucked. At best it was the third best 2008 ever. So what all-yall-gon do about it? First off, to all of my friends who are fiddily-fucking around the globe: COME HOME. (You know who you are) I know you are doing good or whatever, having grand, no doubt life changing experiences, but in all actuality the greatest good you could do for me right now is to be in close proximity to me. That way I could have a friend to hang out with, or maybe even two. Ok there, I said it; I dont have any friends. I've always been a semi-popular guy (especially with the ladies) but here in the epicenter of the hipster fuckin universe its hard for a guy like me to avoid climbing a clocktower and... well... you know.

2009 did however kick off with a bang. For any of you who might be reading this, do not take offense to what I am about to say, but my expectations were not all that high. But man o man was I sure wrong. Just sayin, could have been the greatest n.y.e. in the history of my sad little world. For the uninitiated, (there's a good chance ninty percent of the people reading this were there, but then again, alcolol was involved) it was a shit show. In hindsight the catalist was the massive amount of alcohol. We had it in spades; a fifth each of whiskey, vodka, scotch (thanks Kirra), and rum. Also a twenty-four of mirror pond, an eighteen of vitamin R and the coup de gras; a huge bottle of champaigne. The latter of which I did'nt even see until the next day. Once all of us were saturated, the night culminated in a sushi rice fight. Nuff said.

So I'm calling in all of you, lets do whatever it takes to make this truly the best 2009 EVER!

3 comments:

  1. Randall,

    I am coming home to you my friend. Soon we will be thick as thieves again. In fact, I can say that you are very high up on the ol list-o-reasons that I'm coming home at all.

    When you get a phone that works give me a call again, our last convo was too short.

    Also, are you going to be needing a roommate possibly? I'm not gonna commit but hey, think about it.

    In other news, your blog almost made me urinate my pants, so thank you for that.

    It truly was one for the books!

    ReplyDelete