I've got some sound advice for all you kiddies out there, as I'm sure this is likely the reason for reading my blog in the first place I'll clue you in to a real jewel; don't watch crazy Japanese videos on YouTube and then promptly fall asleep. You
will have some crazy ass dreams. Guaranteed. I have never felt more Japanese in my life, because if this is the kind of stuff they are constantly subjected to in their waking life then they have to feel as strange as I do presently throughout their entire lives. A scary thought. But then again they dream up this stuff in the first place allowing us all to feel the sheer joy their culture exhudes. At least on T.V. anyway.
once again, diapers necessary upon reading this one, I also have this phenomenon happen to me, allbeit not japanese stuff, if you toss in the cold medication element it really distorts it. I was all whacked out on TheraFlu the other day and fell asleep playing Tiger Woods golf on Playstation listening to AIR. My lord what an adventure that was...
ReplyDeleteKeep up the solid blog gold buddy.
aha! I ate a brownie the other day and watched Lil'Bow wow youtube videos (a lot of them) ---not gunna lie, it was SO fun. idk.
ReplyDeleteOh and,I agree, I LOVE your posts definately fun! So keep it up Beerspit McGee!<3
Have you ever seen that nutty "Battle Royale" movie about Japanese (I think) kids who are taken to an island, all given a different weapons, and told to kill eachother and only the last one standing will leave the island alive? Hope your dream wasn't like that man :)
ReplyDelete