Thursday, January 15, 2009

Great Success!

Just finished writing my first paper since my return to school and I have to say it feels damn fine. Now one might say: "It's a two page paper, get over yourself." And to them I say Fuck off, it's a big step for me and I worked long and hard on it. Asshole.

And so, with all my responsibilities taken care of, I get to surf the world wide interweb for the calamities and overall ridiculousness of my peers until Suzye gets out of class. Yeeeeaaaahhh!

1 comment:

  1. Randall I miss you! And I love your blog (you have a blog??), now that I've discovered it. I've been sitting here chuckling out loud to myself like an idiot catching up on it. and congratulations on the paper, I agree with kale, time to let the genius loose. do contain yourself though, dont take over the world or anything. on second thought, maybe do.
    -katie

    ReplyDelete