Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday Night Music Quest

For all intensive purposes I dropped Suzye off at the airport today. At six this morning I drove her to the Evergreen campus for her field trip to California. She will be gone for nine days. It looks to be a largely solitary week to come, with most of my time to be spent either at work or alone. Well, I should say without the company of people, as I still share the apartment with Pickles and Zucchero. I have occupied this evening with the company of some fantastic music thanks to the internet's most bountiful bosom. This evenings discoveries include

Misled Children-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqg36e2Gql4&feature=related

and The White shadow-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5Q7XZLZGaE



Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. don't know if i willll but untillll i can find me, a girl who will stayyyyyy....i'll be what i am, do do do do, solitary mannnnn..

    don't forget coco is there too! get that baby a cricket or two!

    ReplyDelete